Friday, June 12, 2009

Vacation announcment: NHC in Oakland California

I just wanted to mention that I'll be heading out to California on Sunday to attend the National Homebrewers Conference in Oakland. If any of you who follow my blog are out there, keep an eye out for me! It would be fun to meet in person.

I'll be bringing my camera and computer out and blogging when I have time. Besides the NHC festivities, I'm planning on a number of other things:
  • Spending a little time in San Francisco
  • Going up to Napa Valley and Russian River Brewing Company
  • Brewing Network bus tour and Anniversary party on Wednesday
  • Judging the 2nd round of the National Homebrew Competition on Thursday
  • Systematically pickling my liver
Cheers, hope to see you out there.
Sean / Chupa / Senior Wonton

No comments: